Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer PDF
Hello friends, welcome to our website, In this post you can download Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer PDF. You will get the PDF file of all type government form on this website for free. You don’t have to pay a single penny for this. If you are facing problem in downloading any PDF so give your email id in the comment below in which we will send you PDF. If you like our site then do share it with your friends.
ⓘ Details Of Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer PDF
|Title||Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer PDF|
|File Type||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
|File Size||1.54 MB|
|Pages In Book||6|
|Uploaded By||Aviraj Dhadhal|
Aadhaar Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for an Aadhaar card are as follows:
- All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for an Aadhaar card.
- NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) who have lived in the country for a continuous period of 182 days are permitted to apply.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
There is a list of documents that you should carry for the Aadhaar card enrolment process. In general, for the application process, you will be required to provide – proof of identity, proof of address, proof of age, and proof of relationship. Mentioned below are a list of documents for each of these cases that you can provide for the enrolment process: .
Proof of Identity
The following documents can be used as a proof of identity:
- NREGA job card
- Kissan photo passbook
- Pensioners’ photo ID card
- Ration card
- ECHS/CGHS photo card
- Voter ID Card
- Photo ID cards issued by the Government
- Address card containing name and picture issued by the Department of Posts
- PAN card
- Disability ID card
- Handicapped medical certificate
- ATM card with photograph
- Credit card with photograph
- Driving license
- Arms license
- Photo ID is issued by an authorized educational institution
- Certificate of identity with photo issued by gazetted officer or Tehsildar on a letterhead
Proof of Address
The following documents can be used as a proof of address:
- Bank statement
- Signed letter that has photo from the bank on a letterhead
- Government photo ID cards or PSU issued service photo identity card
- Address card with a photo that issued by the Department of Posts
- Signed letter with photo and issued by a recognized educational institution on a letterhead
- Property tax receipt (must not be older than a year)
- Gas connection bill (must not be older than 3 months)
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Ration card
- Insurance document
- Credit card statement (must not be older than 3 months)
- Signed letter with photo and issued by a registered company
- Arms license
- Post office statement or passbook
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Water bill (must not be older than 3 months)
- Electricity bill (must not be older than 3 months)
- Passport of parents (for minors)
- Disability ID card
- Registered lease/sale/rent agreement
- Caste and domicile certificate with photo
- Telephone bill
- NREGS job card
- Pensioner card
- Kissan passbook
- Freedom fighter card
- Income tax assessment order
- ECHS/CGHS card
- Marriage certificate containing address and issued by the government
- For rural areas – certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or an equivalent authority
- State or central government issued allotment letter of accommodation (must not be older than 3 years)
Proof of Age
The following documents can be used as a proof of age:
- PAN card
- Mark sheet issued by government university or board
- SSC certificate
- State/central pension payment order
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of date of birth and issued by group a gazetted officer on a letterhead
Proof of Relationship
The following documents can be used as a proof of relationship with the head of the family:
- PDS card
- Family entitlement document that is issued by central/state government
- Job card of MNREGA
- Birth certificate issued by Registrar of Birth or municipal corporation or local government
- Canteen card of the army
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC medical card
- Government-issued marriage certificate
- Pension card
How to Enrol for Aadhaar?
The Aadhaar application process can be done from any authorised Aadhaar Enrolment Centre/ Permanent Enrolment Centre. You can find an updated list of existing Aadhaar Enrolment Centres on the UIDAI website.
In an effort to simplify the enrolment process, the UIDAI has also authorised over 10,000 post offices and bank branches to operate as Permanent Enrolment Centres. Applicants can follow the 3 simple steps listed below to complete the enrolment process.
- Step 1: Locate the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form and submit required documents.
- Step 3: Complete biometrics and collect acknowledgement.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online?
You can update your name, date of birth, address, and gender details online. However, your mobile number must be linked to the Aadhaar in order to make the changes.
The procedure to update the name, address, gender, and date of birth details online is mentioned below:
Step 1 – Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
Step 2 – Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’.
Step 3 – Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha.
Step 4 – Click on ‘Send OTP’.
Step 5 – Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 6 – Next, select ‘Update Demographics Data’.
Step 7 – Select the relevant options on the next page and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 8 – The changes can be made on the next page. Upload the relevant document next.
Step 9 – Next, you must review the details that have been entered.
Step 10 – Next, submit the change request. You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to track the status of the address change.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details by Visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
The procedure to change any Aadhaar details offline is mentioned below:
- You must fill the application correction form by requesting for one at the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Once the documents have been attached, submit the application form to update the changes.
- A fee will have to be paid to change the address on the Aadhaar Card.
What are the Details can be Changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?
Currently, you can update the address, name, gender, and date of birth details online. However, your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar to make the changes online. You will have to visit an Aadhaar enrolment centre in order to make any other changes to the Aadhaar Card.
How to Update Address in Aadhaar without Document Proof?
The UIDAI has launched a facility where you can update the address details on the Aadhaar without providing address proof. You will need to use the ‘Request for Aadhaar Validation Letter’ to complete the procedure. The four steps that are involved in the process are mentioned below:
Step 1 – Resident Initiates Request
- As a resident, you must log in by providing the Aadhaar details.
- The Verifier Aadhaar details must be entered.
- An SRN will be sent.
Step 2 – Address Verifier Consents
- Click on the link that is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Log in with the Aadhaar details.
- Provide consent.
Step 3 – Address Verifier Consents
- A Verifier Consent is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Login by providing the SRN.
- Preview the address details.
- Change the language if needed.
- Submit the request.
Step 4 – User Secret Code to Complete
- A post will be sent with a letter and the Secret Code.
- Login to the address update portal.
- Change the address with the help of the Secret Code.
- Check the address and submit.
- A URN will be provided to check the status of the request.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
The procedure to change your mobile number on the Aadhaar is mentioned below:
- Visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Submit the filled application form. Ensure that the correct mobile number is mentioned on the form.
- No documents need to be submitted to update the mobile number.
- The request for the update will be registered.
- An acknowledgment slip will be provided.